2011 Annual Irwin ARC Arts & Crafts Festival
October 29, 2011
Old Elementary School
Highway 32 West/W. Fourth Street
Ocilla, GA 31774
The 51st Annual Irwin ARC Arts & Crafts Festival will be held at the old Irwin County Elementary School on West Fourth Street (Highway 32), two blocks west of town.
Booths are assigned on a first-come basis. Prices are as follows:
|12 x 12
|15 x 12 Ride on Exhibitors
|15 x 12 Food Vendors
There is an additional $25 fee for use of electricity. Anyone approved for electricity must bring their own heavy-duty extension cords. Use of electricity is limited--we prefer that you use your own generator.
Vendors need to keep the following items in mind:
- Please submit a photo of your work. Photos will not be returned; they become property of the Irwin ARC.
- Confirmations are not sent. Unless you are contacted by a committee member, you are accepted.
- Food vendors & Ride On Exhibitors must submit proof of liability insurance.
- Food vendors do not have to contact the Health Department for food permits. We will submit a list of approved vendors to the Health Department for them to do inspections the day of festival.
- It is the responsibility of ALL VENDORS to collect and pay sales taxes.
- The vendors must supply their own tables, tents & electrical cords.
- Please keep in mind any tents or trailer hitches must fall within the purchased space. If it does not fit within the space you have purchased, an additional booth space must be purchased.
- For anyone selling merchandise out of a trailer we must know how many side(s) you will be operating out of and also what side the hitch is on. This is especially important for food vendors.
- There will be no refunds once an application is accepted and in cases of inclement weather.
- There is a $25 fee for use of electricity.
- There will not be any parking around the booth spaces.
- You must list ALL items you will be selling. We try to the best of our ability to limit the number of vendors doing the same items. If on the day of the festival, any committee member finds that you are selling items not listed on your application we reserve the right to ask you to remove the items or leave the festival with no refund.
- You may not share your space with anyone without approval of the committee. Anyone allowing this will be asked to put away non-registered or pre-approved items.
- Items in poor taste will not be allowed.
- No illegal CDs or DVDs will be allowed.
- If you have any special needs, this must be listed on the application.
- Please keep in mind that all the committee members are volunteers. This fundraiser is to assist developmentally disabled individuals. We try our best to make all of our vendors happy and meet their needs but we are human. We have limited space and can’t fulfill everyone’s wishes. We are a first come, first basis but we will try to accommodate special needs. If there are any problems the day of the festival, please see a committee member.
For information contact:
P.O. Box 614
Ocilla, GA 31774
2011 Vendor Registration Form